We are a fourteen strong team that includes structural and civil engineering capability, building surveying, administration and AutoCAD design.
Between our five key designers, there is a broad depth of engineering knowledge across the entire construction spectrum.
We have a team approach to all our projects and have developed excellent working relationships with our clients, and with the architects and councils with whom we work.
- Full Structural Engineering Design, including: beams, lintels and steel RSJs; columns and windposts; masonry and timber; foundations; reinforced concrete
- Full Civil Engineering Design, including: roads, bridges and car parks; drainage; floor risk assessments; retaining walls
- Construction Supervision and Co-ordination
- Feasibility Assessments
- Structural surveys/Investigations including cracking and movement
- Schedule of Conditions/Dilapidations
- Repair and Renovation Schedules/Specifications
- CAD including: 2D and 3D drawings; BIM; Finite Element Analysis
- Expert Witness Service
- Temporary Works
- Provision of Sensitive Solutions for Historic and Listed Buildings